2017 Fall SisterSpirit
April 20-23, 2017
Work Exchange Scholarship Information
APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 9, 2017
SCHOLARSHIP NOTIFICATION: August 16, 2017
We welcome your application for a Sacred Service Work Exchange Scholarship. Please take a moment to read the scholarship requirements below. All information supplied will be kept confidential.
- There are a limited number of work exchange scholarships available. The amount awarded will vary according to your request, the number of applications received by the deadline and the scholarship funds available.
- You must complete the work exchange scholarship application explaining why you are called to attend SisterSpirit, what you can contribute to the retreat (skills/abilities) and writing an affirmative prayer claiming your financial abundance (an example is provided in the application).
- You may receive a SisterSpirit work exchange scholarship once. However, you may apply another time and receive a partial scholarship if there are funds available. First time applicants receive priority.
- All scholarships are for an upper bunk upstairs in the Main Lodge or camping/RV spot. Additional payment is required for other accommodations if they are available. Lodging choices are first come, first served.
- If awarded a work exchange scholarship, you must commit to being in service 6-15 hours during the retreat. The Volunteer Coordinator will work directly with you to identify an area of need that works with your abilities.
- In addition to submitting your scholarship application, you must complete the registration form available at sisterspiritretreat.org and pay the minimum deposit of $130. If you are not selected for a work exchange scholarship, your deposit will be returned to you. In all other instances the deposit is non-refundable.
- Submit this form and your registration form with $130 deposit by August 9, 2017. Scholarship applications without a completed registration form and payment of the deposit will not be considered.
- You will be notified of the scholarship committee’s decision by August 16, 2017.
- If you have any questions, please contact Aileen Cureton, RScP at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to APPLY FOR A WORK EXCHANGE SCHOLARSHIP